A beach vacation with learning
that inspires you.
Enjoy Melaque, Mexico.
(follow the links below to learn more about the week of your choice)
James Hill Ukulele in Chacala– Jan 25-Feb 1st, 2020 Chacala, Mexico.
Vipassana Vacation – Nov 21-28th, 2020. Mindfulness and Insight Meditation with Molly Swan and Norman Feldman. Melaque, Mexico.
- This boutique hotel was recently renovated.. All rooms are clean and fresh, with private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- A large common space on the top floor (under a ‘Palapa”/thatched roof) will serve as our main classroom and hang out area.
- The hotel is located 2.5 blocks from the beach.
- Friendly and accommodating staff.
- San Patricio Melaque is a fishing village on the Pacific Coast (between Manzanillo and Puerto Vallarta) that has become very popular with West Coast Canadians and Americans.
- The community is friendly and appreciates tourism, as tourism has become it’s #1 industry. Fishing continues to be an important industry as well as farming in the surrounding areas.
- There are diverse ecosystems in the area and numerous plants, and animals.
photos courtesy of Dawn Aarons, Sandra Banman and Mike Kane.
For more information and to register please email Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org