A beach vacation with learning
that inspires you.
Enjoy Melaque, Mexico.
(follow the links below to learn more about the week of your choice)
Mexican Ukulele Holiday Week Nov 9-16th with Ben Hassenger, Melaque
Qigong With Dawn Nov 23-30th with Dawn Aarons, Melaque
TCM Continuing Education May 2-9,2020 for Acupuncturists and Chinese Medicine Practitioners in Chinese Medicine Gynecology- Treating Menopause with Yuxiang Wang, R.AC, R.TCMP, Melaque
- This boutique hotel is one year old. All rooms are clean and fresh, with private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- A large common space on the top floor (under a ‘Palapa”/thatched roof) will serve as our main classroom and hang out area.
- The hotel is located 2.5 blocks from the beach.
- Friendly and accommodating staff.
- Evening musical performances will be held on the palapa and in local bars/restaurants.
- San Patricio Melaque is a fishing village on the Pacific Coast (between Manzanillo and Puerto Vallarta) that has become very popular with West Coast Canadians and Americans.
- The community is friendly and appreciates tourism, as tourism has become it’s #1 industry. Fishing continues to be an important industry as well as farming in the surrounding areas.
- There are diverse ecosystems in the area and numerous plants, and animals.
photos courtesy of Dawn Aarons, Sandra Banman and Mike Kane.
For more information and to register please email Dawn at email@example.com